Topic: Planning migration from IPv4 to IPv6
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 PGSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi! We're about to start implementing IPv6 in our infrastructure.
I would like to know if there is any issues regarding iRedMail in such migration (IPv4 to IPv6) that I should be foresee?
Thanks in advance,