Topic: Auto-Refresh for some web pages
Topic: Disable the Advance function to domain Admins and Users
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 4.1.2 (MySQL)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MarineDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Sometimes, we will open the web browser to open the "Activities" page to monitor those traffic of our mail server(for a long period, such as 8 hours).
But we found that, those page will not auto-refresh, also, no button(s) to click for refresh the page.
Do you think that there will be any improve for about this in the future?