Topic: Domain settings "Default mailing list(s) of new user" not working
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, iRedAdmin-Pro 4.2
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a problem with default mailing list for new users.
If i set default Default mailing list(s) of new user for the domain and then create a new user, user wont be added to mailing list.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create mailing list:
iRedAdmin-Pro -> Add (subscribable) mailing list
Add alias email@example.com
Who can send email to this list - Moderators
Do not archive received emails
Disable subscription and unsubscription via email (existing subscribers are still able to send to list)
Disable subscription confirm
Moderate all posts (Moderators are required)
2) Set default mail mailing list(s) of new user:
iRedAdmin-Pro -> Domains and Accounts -> example.org -> Advanced, Default mailing list(s) of new user
Set checked mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Create user:
Create user email@example.com.
Member of mailing list checkbox "firstname.lastname@example.org" is not checked.