Topic: Sogo random accept invites and put into calendar

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hello,
We have issue with auto putting into calendar in sogo:
When i send invite from my mail into meeting room mail it put into calendar and accept(auto accept i do today),but when my boss or other collegue send invite to meeting@ it dosn't accept.
Could you help me with this issue?
First screenshot is accepted
Second not.

Post's attachments

er1.PNG
er1.PNG 29.68 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

er2.PNG
er2.PNG 30.08 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sogo random accept invites and put into calendar

Sounds like a bug of SOGo, i'm afraid that you have to post to SOGo mailing list to get support:
https://sogo.nu/support.html

Hi Michal,

I just saw your post in SOGo mailing list, you mentioned it's running SOGo-4.0.7, it's an old release, please upgrade sogo to the latest 4.3.0 then try again.

You should already have /etc/apt/source.list.d/sogo.list to use SOGo nightly build, simply run "apt update && apt upgrade" should get you the latest SOGo release.

Hi,
It's work now.
The problem is in my boss computer - it don't have CallDavSynchronizer and when he install program callendar accepts works perfectly, just must remember to use EAS or CallDavSync to calendar work as well. I run else auto accept without ldap, just few tweaks on sql and sogo.conf.

Thanks for Help smile