Topic: Problem creating events from the Calendar in Thunderbird

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 64 bits 7.6.1810 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

When creating events on the calendar from Thunderbird and invite attendees, as organizer of the event appears the mailing list "memberofgroup". However, when you create the event from Sogo, the organizer is the user itself.
This is generating problems, since as an organizer indicates a user at random belonging to the maillist.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Problem creating events from the Calendar in Thunderbird

I'm afraid that i don't quite understand this issue, could you please explain with some (fake) email addresses to indicate the organizer, mailing list address, "the user", etc?

For example, my mailbox is "alagar" and I belong to the mailing list will not suscribible "informatica". If from thunderbird i think an event and invited attendees, as an organizer, instead of my mailbox name, appears on the mailing list and this gives rise to when he finished the creation of the event, such as a member organizer randomly appears on the list.
However, if you get it from Sogo, works correctly.
I hope to have explained

I have no idea at all. I suggest posting to SOGo mailing list to get support from SOGo developers:
https://sogo.nu/support.html