Topic: Problem creating events from the Calendar in Thunderbird
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 64 bits 7.6.1810 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When creating events on the calendar from Thunderbird and invite attendees, as organizer of the event appears the mailing list "memberofgroup". However, when you create the event from Sogo, the organizer is the user itself.
This is generating problems, since as an organizer indicates a user at random belonging to the maillist.