1 (edited by srnvskc 2020-01-29 15:10:33)

Topic: Can't insert a new user from create_mail_user_SQL.sh file.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

hi actually i'm newbie to iredmail please help  to overcome this.  as i shown in screen shot below. getting cat output of data stored. but can't able to see the data in database and the printed path. help me to come through this.

Post's attachments

Screenshot from 2020-01-29 12-09-17.png 161.57 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Screenshot from 2020-01-29 12-09-35.png 167.09 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Can't insert a new user from create_mail_user_SQL.sh file.

That script only generates the code that needs to be run in MySQL.
Now that you have the code you will need to login to MySQL, use the vmail database, then insert the code you generated

MuPp3t33r wrote:

That script only generates the code that needs to be run in MySQL.
Now that you have the code you will need to login to MySQL, use the vmail database, then insert the code you generated

Thank you for your response.

I have copied the ui of creation email user. and i want intigrate it in my project.

link : https://13.57.2.169/a.html
But while adding I am getting the error Error: Security token did not match. Please refresh current page and re-perform form action.

Please let me know how can i intigrate my project.

If you want you can see my code by checking veiw source code of https://13.57.2.169/a.html.

Not too sure I fully understand what your objective is, are you taking parts of iRedMail and adapting it to something completely different?
There's a lot more to the product than just the create user page, referencing many other configuration files and binaries.

Can you tell us about the project you are integrating it into?
As an example I have an iRedMail backend that runs GLPI for our helpdesk, but that's just for the mail accounts to spool in the new tickets.
I think you'll need to give us a lot more detailed info on your objective

MuPp3t33r wrote:

Not too sure I fully understand what your objective is, are you taking parts of iRedMail and adapting it to something completely different?
There's a lot more to the product than just the create user page, referencing many other configuration files and binaries.

Can you tell us about the project you are integrating it into?
As an example I have an iRedMail backend that runs GLPI for our helpdesk, but that's just for the mail accounts to spool in the new tickets.
I think you'll need to give us a lot more detailed info on your objective

I have a project on school management. for that I have to create email for all lectures using my domain abc.com.
I have installed the iredmail and I have created the email user in https://mail.abc.com/iredadmin/create/user/abc.com.
It is working good. But  I have own website for my school. I want create the email user in my website. I have developed the school project in php.
How can I intigrate create a email user for every teachers in my school. I need separate html or php page to create a email user with my abc.com domain.
can you please help me out for this.

Do you mean you want to create email accounts on your website server? or that you want to use the email address from iRedMail to create separate user account (not email) on your school page?
Probably your best bet would be a script that can do a query on the SQL database and then parse it into your website in a way that your site understands.
Since we don't know anything about what you wrote in your site I don't think we're going to be much help to you.

I created a own frontend for doing this job with php and html/javascript, if you are interested i can hand it out to you

Cthulhu wrote:

I created a own frontend for doing this job with php and html/javascript, if you are interested i can hand it out to you

Can you please send it out my email Id: srnvkc@gmail.com

It will be help to me.