Topic: How to add another SSL certificate to an existing list
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am trying to add a third Let'sencrypt certificate to my existing 2 independent domain certificates. The link to iRedMail .... crt/key are linked to one set only. Since only one is in use so it never bothered, but now I need to add a third one with SSL support in SMTP and POP3/IMAP - in addition to Nginx link.
" cerbot certificates " shows all three certificates are valid, but the links lead to one certificate only.
Appreciate any comment...