1 (edited by Neutro 2020-02-03 02:49:32)

Topic: Undeliverable mail trapped in queue but i can't find where

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hey guys,

I've tried the auto-reply function of Sogo just for a test for a few minutes and in this window i received an automatic email  which doesn't allow replies on the sender address.

So when my mail server sent the auto-reply of course i got a "Recipient address rejected: Access denied"  from the sender server.

The problem is that since then (it has been around 1 week) my server keeps trying to send this message once a day and i keep receiving this mail delivery failure message.

I've checked postfix mailq but it's empty.

So i guess this mail is queued in someplace but i can't find where.

Any help?

Thanks!

Also @Zhang if you have the time i posted some problems i encountered after testing installing iredmail 1.0 on debian 10 on another server here: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16275-i … ed-p2.html smile

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Undeliverable mail trapped in queue but i can't find where

Neutro wrote:

I've tried the auto-reply function of Sogo just for a test for a few minutes and in this window i received an automatic email  which doesn't allow replies on the sender address.
So when my mail server sent the auto-reply of course i got a "Recipient address rejected: Access denied"  from the sender server.

What's the related Dovecot log? If the auto-reply was generated by Dovecot LDA/LMTP, there must be a log line.

Neutro wrote:

Also @Zhang if you have the time i posted some problems i encountered after testing installing iredmail 1.0 on debian 10 on another server here: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16275-i … ed-p2.html smile

Could you please create a new topic for this issue? The old thread is an announcement thread, other users may receive our replies which is not what they want i guess.

Thanks for your answer!

Well i couldn't check the logs because rsyslog service failed.

I rebooted the server and the mail has not been resent so maybe it solved itself ^^

Alright i'm gonna open a topic for this smile