Topic: iRedMail 0.9.7 -> 1.0 & Debian 10 Upgrade Considerations
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloaded
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm preparing to upgrage my server on this upcoming weekend. It's currently a Debian 9.9 running iRedMail 0.9.7 (which was upgraded from a previous version).
Around 0.9.7 you moved to Nginx - should I switch at this point before upgrading to iRedMail 1.0?
(I did an early test run upgrading to Debian 10 and ran into a lot of problems - fixed most of them, but iRedAPB was no longer an installed service - and I couldn't get it going again.)
Are there any other things I should consider before upgrading?