Topic: Greylisting for alias domains in iRedAdmin-Pro
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When disabling greylisting for a particular domain through iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.1.2 there are not any rules created for alias domains.
Is this a feature that could be added or am I missing something that iRedmail does in the background for this? I realised this after a report of slow email delivery and found that the emails had infact been greylisted even though we thought it had been disabled in iRedAdmin.
I have since used the tools/greylisting_admin.py to disable greylisting for the alias domains.