Topic: Problem With iredapd maillist restrictions - About an old closed topic
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Pre Addition: (In our side the case is like below;
When we set a maillist's restriction to "Moderators" and add Moderators to the list, the domain users still able to send to this mail list unfortunately. But other domain users attempts are being rejected with "Not authorized" log output in iredapd.log and there are not any log outputs for mail domain users that can send mail to the list however they are not added to moderators. At the LDAP Side accessPolicy is allowedOnly and listAllowed User row seems as we sat a Moderator on iredAdmin-Pro. Shortly, however we set moderator restriction and add moderators like firstname.lastname@example.org to a mail list like email@example.com a non moderator user like firstname.lastname@example.org still able to send mails to the list. But an email@example.com is not able and rejected from iredapd with output "Not authorized.")
We have been experiencing same problem that has been described earlier IN THIS TOPIC and the programming related FIX from bitbucket could solve our problem. But now iredmail is going on Github versioning and we don't have access to the link that has the fix HERE. Long story short; we really need this FIX as soon as possible please Sir.