Topic: Please provide step by step process to migrate from Nginx to Apache
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0 PGSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX (currently).
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Please provide step by step process to migrate from Nginx to Apache.