Topic: Limit Access for Single domain admin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0 PGSQL
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to limit a single user for a domain to only be able to create accounts, reset passwords and setup forwarders.
I have disabled most functions on the Advanced tab on the domain but the user can still access sent and received logs for all accounts.
Secondly, I would like to either disable the Dashboard or disable the links on the dashboard to prevent the user from accessing the Activities.
Being able to disable the Activities navigation option would work as well.
I appreciate any assistance on this,