Topic: I can't login via SMTP or IMAP
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
- 1.1 MARIADB edition.
- Github deployement
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Nginx web server
- I don't manage accounts with iredadmin-pro but with iredadmin
So i jsut recently installed my iredmail server but i can't login on remote with thunderbird for exemple.
All my ports are redirected correctly trought my router and i can recive and send mails in roundcube. (I also tested via nmap on another machine)
but i can never login via SMTP or IMAP, POP3 is there something i should do to have the possbilitiy to "remotly" login?