Topic: Slow iRedAdminPro login
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes - v4.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We're encountering VERY slow login times to iRedAdminPro. It can take up to about 40 seconds to login. Once logged in performance appears ok. Login with Sogo is very fast and performance is good.
Does anyone have suggestions on what I could change? I don't believe increasing the number of Sogo threads will help since iRedAdminPro appears to be running independently of Sogo. Is there a similar setting for iRedAdminPro?
Is it possible to change the inactivity logout time for iRedAdminPro? Everytime this times out we have to wait a large amount of time. Our Help Desk is slowed by this wait.