Topic: Roundcube - managesieve: unable to set a rule to filter Subject.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL - MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
in Roundcube - Filters - Managesieve I want to create a new filter to test if subject contains " something " then take some actions.
While setting the new rule, the first field is "what to test" and Subject is not shown as an option there.
In similar servers installed form iRedMail 0.9 and updated, in the same page I can create a rule testing Subject content.