Topic: Manually transfer emails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We have two servers with domains aaa.com and bbb.com
This is how the process works:
1- every user in aaa.com who sends an email, the email server, places a file corresponding to it in a path.
2- Files copied along that path are exported to bbb.com with a device such as a hard drive or flash
3- Bbb.com should read them and place them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This process should be done so that users on both sides see the normal process of sending emails and what is happening along the way should not change their functioning with the system.
Users can connect to any server from any Email Client email client such as Outlook, SoGo and send and receive emails.
Can anyone help me or give me an idea?
Is this workable or is it better to develop a separate mail server?