Topic: iredadmin and roundcube (php-fpm) keep dying
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 12.1 (jailed)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have actually two issues - don't know if they are related yet.
But both services accessed over ngnix (iredadmin and php-fpm/roundcube) keep dying every few hours, sometimes earlier.
I keep restarting php-fpm regularly, but that's not a solution.
Any hint on which log files I should post or places I should look at?