Topic: Allow Sender Login Mismatch for One Domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, 4.3
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
One of my domains uses frequently generated addresses to send reports.
I would like this domain to use one single smtp login for any addresses on this domain.
I do not want to (allow sender login mismatch) because I assume this will allow any address
from any domain on the server to use one set of credentials to authenticate smtp.
I'm also working under the assumption this is the issue based on the following error:
554 5.7.1 <firstname.lastname@example.org>: Recipient address rejected: Sender is not same as SMTP authenticate username (in reply to RCPT TO command))
Thanks for reading!