Topic: upgrade roundcube from 1.3.8 to 1.4.4
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux version 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? 3000
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We are using webmail Roundcube 1.3.8. Can I upgrade it directly to version 1.4.4 without upgrading other components such as iRedMail, iRedAdmin etc.? Thank you!