Topic: SOGo send mail error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
So I started having a strange issue today after updating SOGo from the nightly build (current version on my system is 184.108.40.20600515-1). When trying to send mail from the webmail interface, the error below shows up in sogo.log. Same error if I try to send mail from mobile clients connected via ActiveSync:
2020-05-15 13:50:42.113 sogod[6016:6016] EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0x55c465184120> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:NGSmtpClient(class) does not recognize clientWithURL: INFO:(null)
Google was not very helpful with this. Anyone here can give me a hint?