Topic: New Spam hadling
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with downloadable installer? yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (MySQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I read somewhere that the new PRO version can handle processing new spam received that passed the filters.
but I cant find it again...
how can the user do that?
Is there a special folder a user can move "new" spam to be processed?