Topic: Last login for SMTP
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: n/a
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): n/a
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): n/a
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
IMAP and POP3 last login is great to clean old/unused mailboxes.
In our case we use many mailboxes for email sending only (SMTP Auth).
Are these login times logged as well?
AFAIK "last login" feature is pure dovecot.
SMTP last login will be required to be done via postfix.
Any thoughts on that?