Topic: SMTP AUTH is required - webshop system with lot of ip
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu/xenial
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
One of my client renting a webshop. They sending mail via webshop mail servers with name firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com
SFP DKIM DMARC all setting is ok working well. Time to time they add new servers to webshop system with new ip.
In that case they got: Recipient address rejected: SMTP AUTH is required for users under this sender domain (in reply to RCPT TO command). So I add this new IP to mynetwork in main.cf
Is there any easyer way to handle this? minimal IP ranges they using (/30 /29 lot of /32) and of couse not countinusly...
User auth not possible