Topic: Attchment size restriction on domain level
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version
==> Debian Linux 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx)
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to set attachment size restriction on per domain basis.
Eg. abc.com domain users can send and receive email with attachment size 5 MB per email.
xyz.com domain users can send and receive email with attachment size 10 MB per email.
i have try Throttling option in iredadmin by setting Max size of single email: 5 MB for outbound and inbound, but not working.
Please let me know any suggestion.