Topic: my ip public is banned on spamhaus SBL

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 PGSQL
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

my public IP was registered on spamhaus SBL since many time for a long time a need help please

Thank you

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: my ip public is banned on spamhaus SBL

If your IP address is listed on one of our IP blocklists; SBL, XBL or PBL (collectively known as the 'Zen' blocklist), this lookup tool will tell you which one and will give you a link to information on what to do.

https://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/

MuPp3t33r wrote:

If your IP address is listed on one of our IP blocklists; SBL, XBL or PBL (collectively known as the 'Zen' blocklist), this lookup tool will tell you which one and will give you a link to information on what to do.

https://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/

I keep falling on the spam list, I can send you mail to check how it arrives (see properties), we are a public hospital specializing in Cancer in Chile. shipping using google translator

Post's attachments

spamhaus-CSS- SBL.JPG
spamhaus-CSS- SBL.JPG 98.59 kb, 2 downloads since 2020-06-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

https://www.spamhaus.org/css/removal/form/

Thank you, I know that this form is used to leave the list, but why every day do I fall into it again?

i used google translate

There are many things that can cause this to happen, and sometimes it is a combination of many things done wrong.
Some things you should check to make sure:
1) Valid DKIM and SPF record (bad setups could cause mails to be marked as junk by some mail providers)
2) No security breaches (compromised account, open ports exposed to attackers, etc)
3) Do you use a a lot of mailing lists, or send out regular newsletters or advertising? If you do then you should probably look into using an external provider that specializes in bulk emailing.
4) A compromised device on your network could also be sending spam mails, this is very common. To minimise the risk of this, you should create rules on your gateway firewall that prohibits any device except your mail server from making outbound port 25 requests.
5) Do you have a static IP or dynamic? If you are not static then you could be inheriting someone else's blacklisting.

Hopefully this puts you in the right direction to fix your problem.