Topic: [Solved] Issue after IP change
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): ngix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, i have an iredmail server into an instance on OVH. Three days ago i changed the IP of this server (xxx.yyy.xxx.yyy) and got new failover IP (zzz.yyy.zzz.yyy). I updated all DNS records and configured the interface (ens3) with netplan. All ok.
When i send a new mail i can look into the header that the IP of the sender is the old one xxx.yyy.xxx.yyy
What can i do?
Thanks a lot.