Topic: activesync error after renewing the ssl certificate

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
iRedMail    1.0
iRedAdmin-Pro    4.1.2 (MySQL)
Ubuntu 18.04
Nginx

Good morning, I have changed the SSL certificate, everything has gone well, the mail services work well, except for mobile devices, I have an error that says that the change certificate, sogo and rouncube work well, it is only these devices, the error it is:
THE CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN CHANGED
the details of the new certificate
Subject
issuing entity
dates
string encoded in pem format
is there any way to fix it other than remove and add the device account?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: activesync error after renewing the ssl certificate

What mail client are you using? When I use Outlook it usually prompts to accept the new certificate, just clicking on Yes to accept it does the job

Hi, with outlook I have no problem, this only happens with Android clients on mobile devices, and the problem is in the certificate, if I remove the account and add it again it works, but I have many clients and not all are in my office

Have you tried changing the incoming account security settings on the mobiles to SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates) and then back over to SSL/TLS if it syncs successfully?