Topic: Restoration/migration question
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): .97
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL 2.8
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Ok.....here's the situation.....
Information above is about original server. I came into a message filled with EXT4 errors, upon trying to clone, found there were bad sectors/blocks. I have the nightly backups that are made on a USB hard drive. I would like to restore them to a new box I setup that is running iRedmail 1.2 with MySQL 4.3
I know the migration documentation says I need to upgrade the old server, this really isn't an option at this point and just have these backups to go off from. Is there a way to still import all the user accouts/mailboxes/etc....