Topic: Installation issues
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I installed the new version of iRedmail 1.4 on Debian 10.4, during the installation I only noticed an error message that the "webpy module not found", but despite it completed the installation as expected, then I restart the server and while booting it gave an error with iRedadmin When I tried the administration page http://hostname/iredadmin it does not respond, showing
Internal Server Error
when I look in the log files it gives an error that says:
iredadmin.py ", line 9, in <module>
from libs import iredbase
there is no web module.
I noticed inside /opt/..../lib/iredbase.py
has a line import web
Can somebody help me please?