Topic: Cannot send email in outlook keeps pop up username and password
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have experienced many users connect pop3 with outlook, they always get popup windows for enter username and password, they just click OK button then it can send/receive mail normally.
And sometimes you have to click more than once and now it is not sending email stuck in outbox.
I have valid SSL Certificate