Topic: Python 3.5+ required by iRedAPD-4.0

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  1.2.1 
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?  downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:    CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL  MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):  NginX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?  NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

My server was installed few months ago, starting from CentOS 7 fresh install and iRedMail 0.9.6.
All updates applied step-by-step until 1.2.1.

Now I'm looking to update to 1.3, but  iRedAPD doc  says  "iRedAPD-4.0 and later releases require Python 3.5+... "

Now... Python 3.5 is NOT installed in my server, because it was not needed.  What is the best practice to install new needed packages? 

If i run upgrade_iredapd.sh now, does it go to break everything?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Python 3.5+ required by iRedAPD-4.0

CentOS 7 offers Python 3, iRedAPD upgrade script will install them automatically, what you need to do is just following our tutorial to upgrade iRedAPD.

But, the latest iRedAPD-4.2 still have a bug, please wait for few more days until 4.3 is out.
The bug will causes unexpected temporary email rejection, but sender server will retry delivery later, so it's still safe, but sysadmin may panic.