Topic: Internal quota calculation error

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.12
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello,
I upgraded to version 4.4.  Now I can see that mail is being rejected with the following error:
reject: RCPT from m2-bn.bund.de[AA.BB.CC.DD]: 450 4.7.1 <user@domain.com>: Recipient address rejected: Internal quota calculation error; from=<user@dom.net> to=<user@domain.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<dom.net>

When I restart dovecot it works for a moment and then got the error Recipient address rejected: Internal quota calculation error.

Could you please help

Thanks
Shafeek

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Internal quota calculation error

Restarting the dovecot service makes the error vanish but after sometimes it comes up again. 

When the error appears and I do a quota recalculation I got the following:
root@mail:/etc/dovecot# doveadm quota recalc -u user@domain.com
doveadm(user@domain.com): Error: dict-client: Lookup 'priv/quota/storage' failed: Connection closed: read(size=8192) failed: Connection reset by peer (reply took 0.000 secs (0.001 in dict wait, 0.000 in other ioloops, 0.000 in locks))
doveadm(user@domain.com): Error: dict-client: Commit failed: Connection closed: read(size=8192) failed: Connection reset by peer (reply took 0.000 secs)

Thanks for help

A+
Shafeek

Re: Internal quota calculation error

I have resolved the issue.  It was the dict lookup for last login that was not working. 
Shafeek