Topic: SOGo options/Preferences not saving
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
1.3.1 on Centos 7, Nginx, LDAP
I'm having lots of problems with SOGo. A new one is trying to add a signature or preference settings (such as where to show my response (above or below the quote).
I can enter a signature in the IMAP area (as I could in earlier versions) and click save; I can edit the HTML/plaintext options, etc. and save.
However, when I go to leave the Setup and go back to Mail the program responds that I have Unsaved Changes and do I want to save. If I press yes and then try to leave I come back to this same message box. If I leave, my changes are unsaved.
Is there a way to force SOGo to update to a newer version within the program? Maybe an overnight or something will fix whatever ails my SOGo installation.