Topic: clamav running on a remote server?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 11.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Has anyone been able to configure their iRedMail to use clamav running on a separate server?
I've looked for instructions on how to setup amavis to use a clamav server IP/port, but have not found a solution.
Thanks in advance!