Topic: How to install iRedMail with apache and mysql already installed?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I was wondering how do you install iRedMail with existing apache, php and mysql? When I run the installer, there is no option in the web server part to select apache and no option in the store mail accounts part to select mysql. I appreciate any answers.