Topic: Plugin force change password issue
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I installed the plugin to force the user to change the password at login, but he always asks to renew the password when logging in.
You must change your mailbox password per 180 days as our security policy demands.New password cannot be same as old password.
Time of the last change：1969-12-31 18:00 (America/Sao_Paulo)
Thanks for help