Topic: Iredadmin 502 Bad Gateway
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i just hopped through the whole iRedMail Installation Process on a newly Deployed CentOS-VServer from my local Hoster.
Everything worked very good, all Services are up and running, except the iRedAdmin WebUI, im am getting Nginx Message 502.
The Error Log from /var/log/nginx has the following lines:
2020/08/03 12:37:17 [error] 507#0: *996 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 184.108.40.206, server: _, request: "GET /iredadmin HTTP/1.1", upstream: "uwsgi://127.0.0.1:7791", host: "myserver.com"
Does anybody know how i could fix this issue?
Thanks in Advance