Topic: SOGo and Active Sync shows no Encryption protocol (TLSv1.3)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am getting ready to purchase iRedMail Easy and have it all working well on my test.
However I noticed in my Outbound SMTP section if iRedAdmin pro that the 2 emails i sent from SOGo have this warning "2 users sent emails without secure connection in last 24 hours."
It shows no Encryption protocol. If I use Active Sync it shows the same.
How ever, if I use Roundcube or and IMAP email client, I show TLSv1.3.
Is this normal or should I get TLSv1.3 with SOGo and Active Sync. If I should, what is the fix to the error.