==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: no
====

So it seems again I have problems with SOGo nightly builds. This time users are unable to connect to the server via ActiveSync from their mobile devices. At the same time, when logging into the webmail, immediately after login only a blank page is displayed. I get this in sogo.log:

===
Aug 07 11:11:26 sogod [1463]: |SOGo| starting method 'POST' on uri '/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=user@domain.com&DeviceId=<device_id>&DeviceType=iPhone&Cmd=Ping'
2020-08-07 11:11:26.927 sogod[1463:1463] EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0x5563258f19e0> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:NSURL(instance) does not recognize queryComponents INFO:(null)
Aug 07 11:11:26 sogod [1463]: |SOGo| request took 0.016652 seconds to execute
===

Any idea how could I get a handle on this?

Many thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: SOGo - unable to connect from mobile and webmail blank page

I hope you made a backup of the old situation so you can restore ,  and test and trouble shout this in a virtual machine. 

ionutb wrote:

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: no
====

So it seems again I have problems with SOGo nightly builds. This time users are unable to connect to the server via ActiveSync from their mobile devices. At the same time, when logging into the webmail, immediately after login only a blank page is displayed. I get this in sogo.log:

===
Aug 07 11:11:26 sogod [1463]: |SOGo| starting method 'POST' on uri '/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=user@domain.com&DeviceId=<device_id>&DeviceType=iPhone&Cmd=Ping'
2020-08-07 11:11:26.927 sogod[1463:1463] EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0x5563258f19e0> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:NSURL(instance) does not recognize queryComponents INFO:(null)
Aug 07 11:11:26 sogod [1463]: |SOGo| request took 0.016652 seconds to execute
===

Any idea how could I get a handle on this?

Many thanks.

Re: SOGo - unable to connect from mobile and webmail blank page

breal4all wrote:

I hope you made a backup of the old situation so you can restore ,  and test and trouble shout this in a virtual machine.

Yes I did. Just to close this, I didn't manage to fix it, however my new strategy regarding sogo updates is to actually skip them. I marked sogo and sogo-activesync as hold with apt-mark. I know this is not desirable, however nightly builds are what they are smile