Topic: Blocking URL in body
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I added these lines to the bottom of /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf:
body PHISHYGOO /firebasestorage\.googleapis\.com/i
describe PHISHYGOO Block firebasestorage.googleapis.com URLs
score PHISHYGOO 15.0
I restarted both amavisd and Postfix, and sent test messages containing links to this URL, but they all got through with no reference to this new rule in the headers.
Any suggestions for what I did wrong here?