Topic: Best way to block individual sender or sender's domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.98
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadadble Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.0.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Not yet
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, iRedMail people.
I am wondering if you could share with us your recommendations on what may be the easiest way to get rid of annoying emails from senders who don't respect requests to stop sending unwanted messages or who don't provide unsubscribe links?
I want to be able to block/reject their messages outright rather than receive the messages marked as spam or placed in spam folder. How can I do it on a specific individual email addresses or whole domain basis? I can't block the whole gmail.com but I want to zap all messages from a 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. And I want to block every email from *@badboysdomain.com
Thanks in advance