Topic: New install on CentOS 8
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm new here and just installed iRedMail today on CentOS 8 minimal.
The installation went ok, and I rebooted the server.
When I logged back in, no services were running or enabled. I manually started and enabled the following:
Q1: Are there any other services that should be running?
Q2: I had added a new domain and a user. I only see an option to make the user a Global Admin. How do I make that user a Domain Admin only?
Cheers & TIA