Topic: iRedMail 1.3.1 - Upgrading iRedAdmin to iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-4.4: fail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1 OPENLDAP edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.02
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP.
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx.
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes.
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
My issue seem to be similar to this threads issue and I guess my solution is to get the patched version mentioned here:
I can access /mail/ and /SOGo/ fine, but this is a new installation so I have no users yet, but when trying to access /iredadmin/ I get an error from nginx: "502 Bad gateway".
Attaching log output.