Topic: Mail gets blocked
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? : DOwnloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Mail started being blocked from SendGrid. I asusme this is blocked via checks in Blacklists , and not sure if theres any way we can whitelist this service ?
Also i see in reports 2020/09/15 7:42am Connection reset by peer , thus connection if being closed for sure via blacklist manager.