Topic: After upgrading sogo from v4 to v5, users cannot access mail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? no
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After upgrading sogo from v4 to v5, users cannot access mail. After restarting the sogo service they can work normally, but after a few hours the service is lost again. We have seen new sogo updates and applied them.