Topic: SOGo Optimistaion
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have now rebuilt my server but SOGo (Activesync) is running very slowly - I have a large number of users. I seem to remember doing some SOGo optimisation to increase its system resources but now cannot find the document I used - I think it was somewhere on the website. Does anybody have a link?