Topic: Server Migration - no incoming mail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubunti 20.02
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Well I thought it was all working - have migrated old server to new machine using the migration instructions. Only difference is the nnnnew machine is iRedMail 1.3.1 whilst the old one was 1.3 - but I can see nothing in the changelog that would cause a problem.
Everything work EXCEPT incoming mail from external servers. All ports are fine but I have this in the mail.log
Oct 10 18:38:55 HDVSa postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mail-ej1-f41.google.com[188.8.131.52]: 450 4.7.1 <email@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: Temporary internal error; from=<firstname.lastname@example.org> to=<email@example.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-ej1-f41.google.com>
I cannot work out what is wrong or what to do next? Any ideas?
Thank you - have been at this for hours!