Topic: netdata on RHEL/CentOS 8
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? git clone release
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 8.2.2004
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No, mostly forwarding for old domain
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
There seems to be an issue with netdata on CentOS/RHEL 8
The problem is be both a lack of config file in /opt/netdata/etc/netdata (netdata.conf)
As well as a missing systemd unit file since there is nothing running as the netdata user.
I had an older CentOS 7 box that failed to boot after some upgrades so am in the middle of migrating the data to a new box.
I had no issues installing or starting services, except for netdata...Even clamAV & amavis work OOB!
Anything I can grab/check for ya to help out?
Once my 25GB of data migrates, I'll see if I can just replace the netdata.conf from the old box as a start...