Topic: NGINX ISSUE - Login to iRedMail - 502 Bad Gateway
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Command Line (wget)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have followed the installation instructions to a T (I believe) as far as:
- setting host file (IP Address mail.mywebsite mail)
- set hostname or FQDN
- ran the installation on a 'fresh OS'
- Let the installer install NGIX and MariaDB
- Pointed DNS records (mainly A/@ records were needed to detect the login page)
- Opened ports
Anyhow, I cannot see the login page as I get redirected to the '502 Bad Gateway'.
It seems to be some problem with th NGINX setup.
In which folder does the installation install and do I still need to go in and set up NGINX to point to a specific folder? What exactly is most likely the problem?
Any support is appreciated.